I tried to get everything working on the new website before I went away for a few days on Monday and guess what … there was loads of stuff not working. Bother.
Having spent about 4 hours on it since I got back I’m pretty confident that progress is now being made.
Please sign the guestbook and let me know what you think.
I’ve been putting off updating the website for months and months as it’s far more complex than it ought to be and I knew an update would likely become a pain in the a** quite quickly.
What I hadn’t realised was just how many bits of the old website didn’t work correctly!
Instead of just reformatting I’d decided to re-write each page from scratch - this is why I’d noticed so many broken bits.
It’s taken me about 20 hours in the last week and I’m nowhere near finished. I considered giving up altogether last night. Once I get the content working I’ll start on the SEO stuff followed by the layouts for various devices. This is going to take weeks … watch this space & please leave some encouraging feedback
if you happen to read this
Meanwhile, thank you for reading and here’s my favourite internet cartoon